WELCOME TO BRAIN PRINT
BMIT is a truly remarkable scientific innovation to analyze an individual's potential and personality based on understanding from Neuroscience, Genetics, Psychology, and Embryology. Tested and widely accepted by scientists and clinical experts across the globe, this personality test relies on the 10 fingerprint patterns on one's hand to explore the depths 120 different variables of human behavior & psychology.
BMIT Test for students
- Know your creative and analytical mind. Right and left side of mind
- Know your 9 Multiple Intelligence Distribution
- Know Personal Quotients: IQ, EQ, CQ and AQ
BMIT Self Analysis Test
- Understand your all-natural character traits.
- Know your Opportunities and future Threats
- Identify and improve your core competencies.
BMIT Test training for teachers
- Personalize education teaching programs.
- Understand your students’ all-natural talents character
- Identify Students Multiple Intelligences
Founded by Shri M. Venugopal Reddy, a Post Graduate in Maths and a Management expert. He has invested 20+ years in the field of Education in various roles like Trainer, Life skills coach, Mentor has trained numerous individuals. He has inspired many people including students, teachers, professionals and has also been a role model to Business leaders.
Everyone is UNIQUE & DIFFERENT - Do you know why?
Every human is born with innate talents and abilities - It’s in genes of everyone! These inborn talents and abilities make each who they are - UNIQUE & SPECIAL in their own ways. What needs to be discovered are individual hidden talents.
Who is eligible for the Brain Print-Multiple Intelligence test?
Between the age group of 11 - 17 years, Estimates tell that 70% of school students face a problem with their education. With the BMIT test integrated, students would begin to concentrate better with their students and build on a confident identity.
Why a BMIT Test is needed for students?
As per most of the surveys, it's a well known fact that Indian students usually choose their career based on their parent’s opinion and not as per their inborn talent and Multiple Intelligence which normally takes the backseat.