1. We are all UNIQUE & DIFFERENT - Understand why?
Everyone is special
- We are all born with innate talents and abilities - It’s in our genes!
- These inborn talents and abilities make us who we are - UNIQUE & SPECIAL
Discovering our hidden talents
The most adventurous journey to embark on - is the journey to discover yourself and your capabilities!
- Till recently there was no method to identify hidden talents
- It takes a lifetime to discover what we are made for and what we are capable of and many of us have it wrong for most of our lives!
2. Who is eligible for the BrainPrint Multiple Intelligence (MI) test?
BMIT test is best suited for students between the age group of 11 to 17 years.
Estimates tell us that 70% of school students face a problem with their education. With the BMIT test integrated, students will begin to concentrate better and build on a confident identity. Discovering best learning styles at a young age can improve IQ, EQ, CQ, and AQ. The test also helps in guiding them to choose the best type of classes that are more suited to the student. Overall, it helps to decide on the best career options suited to students
3. Why BIO-METRIC is an important Methodology for the BMIT test?
Fingerprints are unique and they never change
Fingerprints most importantly -reveal genetic information!
4. How can BrainPrint help in choosing the right career?
Upon completion of the BMIT Career guidance test, a student will understand how to choose a career path, which type of personality they are and where they need to invest to improve their career graph.
5. How do we Understand a personality?
There are 4 types of personalities
- Self cognitive personalities
- Affective Personalitie!
- Reflective Personalities
- Reverse Thinker
- Independent, Goal-oriented
- Target Centric, Self starter
- Stubborn, Confident, Inflexible
- Bold, Determined, Aggressive
- In-charge, Rigid, Self-centric, Bossy
- Limitation Learner, High Learning Ability
- Stretchable, Flexible
- People Oriented, Need motivation and encouragement
- Co-operative, May have a lack of Confidence
- Calm, Relationship oriented
- Patient, supportive and emotional
- Highly flexible, Unlimited potential
- Conservative, Maybe talkative
- People-oriented, Friendly
- Defensive, Limited Risk Taker
- Lack of time management and discipline
- Need guidance and support to perform best
- Creative, Thinking out of the box
- Doing something new and different
- Standing away from the crowd
- Dislike the traditional style of working
- Discoverer, Rulebreaker, Dislike the following world
- Milestone setter, Scientific thinking
- Divergent mind, Impatient, Curious
a) Self cognitive personalities
b) Affective Personalities
c) Reflective Personalities
d) Reverse Thinker
6) What is Brain Activation?
BRAIN ACTIVATION also is known as the mesencephalon, is a small area of the mind that serves as a relay middle for visual, auditory, and motor program knowledge. BRAIN ACTIVATION is placed above the brain stem of human beings. It is responsible to stimulate and act as a verbal exchange between the right and left hemispheres to process this perceptive information. Often, as part of the lower mind centers, the midbrain isn't disciplined to a person’s conscious recognition.
Benefits of Brain Activation
- Balances left & right brain (IQ & EQ)
- Improves Imagination & Creativity
- Improves re-tension rate, Absorption rate, and Application building
- Emotional stability
- Photographic memory
- Quantum speed reading
- SUPER KID